One system, many versions
The KFP chamber filter press and the MFP membrane filter press can be used to filter liquids containing solids, drain water from turbid material and sludge or wash filter cake. Diatomaceous earth or perlite is usually used as a filter aid, which is added to facilitate filtration.
The Clean System chamber filter press in detail
Standard version of the Clean System chamber filter press
- Self-supporting filter frame made of stainless steel
- Optionally equipped with membrane plates or chamber plates made of PP
- Complete with a peristaltic or piston pump for feeding
- Dry-run protection and automatic electrical switching
- Pressure compensation tank and required fittings
- Manual or electrohydraulic contact pressing
- For membrane plates with compressed air connection
Plate KFP 630
Plate KFP 630 with eSan cloth
Membrane plate with eSan cloth
We build the optimal filter press for you according to your requirements for the laboratory, technological testing, production or operation. The KFP-C type Clean System features a clean, aseptic, drip-free filter.
- The filter plate has an O-ring edge gasket and the filter pack seals hermetically, eliminating the need for a drip pan.
- The filter cloths are secured inside the plate; here is no need for a rubberized edge often used with push-through cloths.
- The filter remains clean and aseptic on the outside.
- The filter panels are manufactured in 470 x 470 m, 630 x 630 m and 800 x 800 m sizes.
- Membrane plates save 50 percent of the time and provide a higher yield of liquid in the filter cake.
Illuminated sight glass and holder for
Piping on the chamber filter press with conected outlet fitting
Motor hydraulic pressure with double-acting cylinder