The following versions are available:
- As a single-layer filter or membrane filter
- Laboratory filters equipped with a sludge chamber and heating jacket
Laboratory filters in detail
LAB 60 and LAB 140
- The sealing technique with a clamp lock and gasket ensures a hermetic seal to the outside. This increases the operating pressure to 10 bar.
- Filters and filter parts are compatible. Depending on the requirements, a sheet filter can be converted into a membrane sheet filter, membrane filter, infusion filter, double filter with infusion chamber and into a combination filter.
- Equipped with an oscillating piston pump for pumping low-viscosity media. Due to the integration of a pump and drive, the pump is extremely small and has no shaft seal.
All parts are made of high-quality SS 304 or SS 316L stainless steel . The support screen, membrane support, and backwater screen are also teflonized; all other surfaces are electropolished. Silicone, Viton or PTFE are used for the gaskets, as required.
|Type||Filter area||Filter diameter||Pressure maximum|
|Lab 60||20 cm²||60 mm||10 bar|
|Lab 140||130 cm²||140 mm||10 bar|
Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C with pump, 120°C without pump
Sterilization: Autoclavable maximum 134°C 40 min