Pre-filtration, fine filtration, and sterilizing filtration are required especially in the pharmaceutical, biological, medical, and food industries. Our high-quality laboratory filters are ideally equipped for these tasks. Depending on the filtration task, connect several devices, pumps, etc. can be connected in parallel or in stages, to name just a few examples.
The following versions are available:
- As a single-layer filter or membrane filter
- Laboratory filters equipped with a sludge chamber and heating jacket
Laboratory filters in detail
- The sealing technique with a clamp lock and gasket ensures a hermetic seal to the outside. This increases the operating pressure to 10 bar.
- Filters and filter parts are compatible. Depending on the requirements, a sheet filter can be converted into a membrane sheet filter, membrane filter, infusion filter, double filter with infusion chamber and into a combination filter.
- Equipped with an oscillating piston pump for pumping low-viscosity media. Due to the integration of a pump and drive, the pump is extremely small and has no shaft seal.
- this laboratory filter was developed for the special requirements of the pharmaceutical industry, for filtration of small volumes in the laboratory or pilot scale
- can also be used in the chemical and cosmetic industries, as well as for biotechnological applications
- consists of two vertically arranged circular filter elements, to the left and right of a trub chamber
All parts are made of high-quality SS 304 or SS 316L stainless steel . The support screen, membrane support, and backwater screen are also teflonized; all other surfaces are electropolished. Silicone, Viton or PTFE are used for the gaskets, as required.
|Type||Filter area||Filter diameter||Pressure maximum|
|Lab 60||20 cm²||60 mm||10 bar|
|Lab 140||130 cm²||140 mm||10 bar|
|Lab 220||310 cm²||222 mm||4 bar|
Operating temperature: Maximum 90°C with pump, 120°C without pump
Sterilization: Autoclavable maximum 134°C 40 min