SF-DISC filter housing in detail
SF-DISC G filter housing for the filtration of beverages
- The SF DISC G filter housing is made of stainless steel with a central spindle and baffle and has a base with inlet and outlet spigots, as well as a removable hood.
- The closure of the hood has a quick release ring.
- The module connections of the filter housing have a flat adapter made of silicone (double O-ring on request).
- At the inlet and outlet, there are DN 50 connections (milk pipe).
- Approval is carried out by a pressure test together with a manufacturer’s certificate.
SF-DISC P filter housing for the filtration of pharmaceutical and chemical applications
- The hood of the SF-DISC P filter housing has a closure with segment clamp screws.
- The filter housing has NW 25 - 50 connections for the inlet and outlet (tri-clamp).
- TÜV approval takes place in accordance with dangerous goods regulations (DGR).
To meet the higher requirements of aggressive media, we offer the SF-DISC P filter housing with segment clamp screws and a pressure vessel certificate.